Jumbo Healthy Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Muffins
jumbo healthy sea salt dark chocolate almond butter muffins:
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce can sub mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup almond butter I use crunchy/salted
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sugar lakanto brand
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips Lily's brand for naturally sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 6 cup jumbo muffin tin with parchment paper or spray the pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites. Add the applesauce, almond butter, monkfruit sugar and vanilla extract. Add in the oat flour, baking powder and sea salt, cinnamon and chocolate chips. Combine but do not over mix. Scoop the batter into muffin liners or directly into the cups.Top with dark chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaked sea salt.Bake for about 25 minutes and enjoy!